Friday, April 23, 2010

mprwf fashion show/fundraiser...



this last week was the 25th anniversary fashion show/fundraiser for the mid peninsula republican womens federation...i had the honor of styling the beautiful models for the event...the clothes modeled were by a local shop in san carlos called bracha...victoria bracha...the store owner has a beautiful selection of clothing...from casual to evening wear...she even designs her own line...which you can see throughout the store...if you are local...definately stop by and take a peak...

of course...nothing is better then participating in a charity (with fashion) with two of your dearest friends...adena (my business partner as well) put together this lovely soiree...and i have to say...she did a fabulous job...she was also one of my models...thank you!

me, adena & margaret...


these events are fun also...because it is a time to play dress-up....not that i need an event...but makes it that much more fun...

i chose to wear vintage...in a room sporting all new fashions...i was stopped many times throughout the event by some of the older women that attended...they loved my coat...which i got from lovely cherie at shrimpton couture...when i verified that my coat was in fact vintage...many started telling me stories of their favorite coats "back in the day"...

i decided to pin the jacket with a vintage pin...here is a close-up...but modernize it by mixing same colors but different patterns...



and here is the complete outfit...

vintage coat & pin, rebecca taylor blouse, juliana collezione capri's, bcbg patent leather peep toe shoes, mish mash of bracelets

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love simple elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous... you knocked my socks off before I even scrolled down to the part about your coat. I saw it in the pic. w/ the two other women and immediately thought you looked fabulous. Great taste my darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the diva - thank you! i love it as well...
    stacy - you made my day...simple as that...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin