Sunday, February 28, 2010

split personalities...

fabric will often reveal the personality of a piece...classic shapes assume completely different characters when they're made from different fabrics...when it's worked in sequins...an unassuming...easy-to-care-for white cotton t-shirt (or grey tank top as in my pics) becomes dazzling...yet fragile...



some would say that sequins are most likely limited to evenings...i think...it is a great way to dress up a pair of jeans...combining the unexpected is what personal style is all about...

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the animal vibe on that tank. And I know Jennifer (40 is the new fab.) will be happy to support sequins :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will then stand next to jennifer (40 is the new fab) and support right along side of her...
    a lil bling bling is always necessary... =)
    ok...maybe not necessary...a requirement? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blingy tank tops. I have a gold sequined one from a few years ago that I still wear with anything from jeans to skirts. I need to find another one like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree...i love that you can wear them casual or completely dress them up...variety!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin