Friday, June 25, 2010

you had me at hello...lanvin gold heeled beauty...

can you guess which lovely specimen had me at hello when i turned to page 52 in the marie claire may 2010 issue?

if you guessed the bottom right...you were close...because they are beauties as well...i mean really...who am i kidding...i love the top right as well...but the top left...with the beautiful gold heel resting upon the ipod case?

hello...

lanvin did it again...although i haven't been able to find this exact pair...here is a close-up of them in metallic gold at barney's new york...

you had me at hello...

scanned by moi

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are gorgeous. I wear my gold strappy Gucci sandals allover town in the summer. I definitely have gotten my milage out of them. Go for it! It's Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin