Wednesday, January 11, 2012

you had me at hello: in a striped kind of way...

we have been having some incredible weather here in northern california...tomorrow is estimated to be a nice 65 degrees...while i'm all for warm weather...i'm missing out on wearing any of my winter clothes...all those wool tweeds...heavy sweaters...

even the magazines are boasting of warmer weather...such as this lovely..i'm almost thinking my obsession with stripes...is almost as big as my obsession for anything leopard print...it hasn't died down yet...stripes get my attention...

can you imagine wearing this lovely striped number in spring? it had me at hello from the first moment my eyes saw it...i'm thinking not only would it be lovely in spring...but lovely on me in spring...

giorgio armani
neiman marcus
scanned by moi - vogue - january issue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin