Tuesday, October 19, 2010

all one ever needs is a little "leopard" neutral...

hello dear fabulous finds readers...i am back from a much needed vacation...my biggest decision was "what do i want to eat?" sigh...i read 3 books...lounged by the pool...dipped my toes in the ocean...and most importantly...just relaxed...

i am just getting back to the swing of things...so i thought i would leave you with this picture i took of a little baby waiting at the airport close to me...i'm sure you have no doubts that this made me smile...i asked the mom if i could take her picture...well...actually...a picture of her adorable socks...yes...they are socks...seriously...what more does anyone need to complete an outfit then a little burst of leopard...yes...my favorite neutral...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin