Friday, February 3, 2012

oh prada...how i love thee...

um...yeah...have you seen the prada spring/summer 2012 campaign? les sigh...

we've been having some incredible weather here in the bay area...think 70's...yes...almost all winter...not that i'm complaining...so of course...as much as i'd love to be wearing all my thick sweaters...tweed jackets...the weather is not permitting me to...so i dream of spring/summer...

i first saw this video over at fabulous girls wear vintage blog...the lovely cherie who is the owner of this blog and fabulous vintage at shrimpton couture...if you are a vintage lover...collector...you need to check out her site...she's got some absolute lovelies...trust me...

i think cherie said it best...and i quote her from her blog...

"I want every single piece and then I want to hunt down every single vintage piece that looks even remotely like every single piece in this video. And then I want to drive a vintage pastel colored convertible with vintage hard sided luggage stacked on the back, filled with all my new and old treasures and sing out loud in the sunshine in my car till I can't sing no more."

kind of like a thelma and louise moment...except the last part...you know...going off the cliff...

enjoy the video...the absolutely "die-for" clothes...(and cars)...
and have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin