Tuesday, April 19, 2011

dear fashion advisor: those heavy sneakers...

Q. I like to keep up with my workouts when I'm traveling, but my sneakers take up SO much room. I don't want to substitute my hot heels for my sneakers, so what's my solution?

a. i hear you!! this becomes even more of a problem if you're taking only a carry-on on your travels...the solution is to choose a lightweight...packable shoe that can do double-duty - at the gym and for casual wear...

merrell has some great options...like the barefoot pure glove shown below...it's only 4.4 ounces...so it won't add weight to your suitcase...which is another consideration these days since airlines are charging not only for checked baggage...but even more for overweight bags...

i'm always looking for a good looking casual shoe for travel and these suit the bill...merrell has a wide range of styles to choose from...so you should find something that works for you...

merrell's barefoot pure glove

2 comments:

  1. Great shoe, it looks comfortable and is dressier than sneakers. But don't you hate going through airport security barefoot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. comortable and great looking...a nice combo! and i hate going trough airport security...period...barefoot or not...haha...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin