Friday, September 21, 2012

fashion funnies: getting organized...

saw this comic strip in the sf chronicle a few weeks back...all about organizing...and how easy it is...

dad:  why is your room such a mess, luann?  i thought mom spent all day yesterday helping you get organized...

luann:  she did.  we sorted all my clothes by type - pants, shirts, dresses - then by season, then by color, hanging light on the left, dark on the right...

luann:  we put my undies in top drawers, tees midlevel and sweaters below...we hung my belts, scarves and jewelry on hooks, we lined up all my shoes from casual to dressy, we folded my - 

dad:  ok, i get it.  so why the mess?

luann:  'cuz getting organized is easy...staying organized is impossible...

luann by greg evans
sf chronicle
enjoy the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin