Thursday, September 13, 2012

happy 3 year...

...blogaversary to me!  sometimes it still amazes me that i have kept this blog going...i remember vividly the day i started it...and my intentions for it...little did i know...the wonderful readers i would meet along the way...who have made this journey...all that much more fabulous...

fashion is truly a passion for me...and sharing it...with others...brings me such joy...so when i read your comments and emails...my fabulous readers...it just motivates me that much more to keep doing what i am doing...

thank you for stopping by...sharing in the wonderful world of fashion...the crazy...the colorful...the "gotta have" to the "what were they thinking" moments...

here is looking forward to the new year...now if only this cake was more than just a picture...so i could truly indulge...and celebrate...

photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin