Tuesday, January 4, 2011

you had me at hello: purple explosion...

this lovely burst of purple took my breath away...spotted in the january issue of town & country...seriously...can you just imagine how this number would make any bland outfit stand out? the minute i turned the page and feasted my eyes on it...well...it had me at hello...

this 18k gold and lapis necklace by irene neuwirth...which could be found at barneys new york...is only $12,840...a little out of my budget...oh...who am i kidding? it is ALOT out of my budget...but a girl can dream...no? or find something that looks kind of like it...for a lot less...

i am officially on the look out!

scanned by moi

2 comments:

  1. I bet I could do a nice custom piece for you in a color you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no need to bet...i KNOW you could do a nice custom piece for me...my pocketbook just needs to catch up to my "wants"
    for those readers curious to see wendy's fab designs...check out www.wendybrandes.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin