Wednesday, July 18, 2012

you had me at hello: snake charmer...

of course...the minute i get home...get my mail...first thing that catches my eye...a new issue!  it's the little things right?  so i get into the house...and before i do anything else...i need to peruse the issue...priorities...and what catches my eye?  it was more then a catch...it had me at hello...for this was no ordinary snake charmer...i mean...i've seen several that i loved...but what makes this one different?  is it the 18-karat white gold studded with more than 500 diamonds and emeralds?  um...yeah...the combination of the two...diamonds & anything green...les sigh...

as i read further...i realized that this is no ordinary bracelet...for within the serpents head a watch is cunningly concealed...now i do not wear a watch...but a watch like this?  i would wear...

bvlgari serpenti high jewelry watch
scanned by moi
harper's bazaar august issue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin