Tuesday, July 10, 2012

you had me at hello: mixing up the room...

it probably comes as no surprise to my long time readers about my love for patterns...and more importantly...the mixing of patterns...i mix patterns in my outfits...i mix different sets of dinner plates...i mix my furniture...vintage with a touch of modern...

and then...i saw these...in the july issue of vogue...arranged at the metropolitan museum of art's costume institute gala...called a world of whimsy...the chairs are all arranged in an eclectic range of prada's most recognizable prints...be still my beating heart...

have you ever seen a prettier mix of patterns?  i will have to keep this one in the archives...wouldn't it be a fun fun project?  although i wouldn't be able to use "prada's" most recognizable prints...i could surely use my favorite prints...right?

scanned by moi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin