the last time i was in new york...i had picked up a page from i think the "daily front row"...and as some papers do...it got lost in the shuffle that is my office...as i was cleaning up some piles...i came across it...and decided to post it as a little quiz for all my readers...
i will be on a road trip tomorrow (all day) and won't be returning till late tomorrow evening...which will be when i post the answers...
so...to the 10 faces shown above...and listed here:
diane von furstenberg
match them to the following quotes: and just so you know...the original article was called "match the quote to the drama queen"
2. "i don't design clothes; i design dreams."
3. "now is the time to become a myth."
4. "i'm so involved in melancholy."
5. "i don't do fashion. i am fashion."
6. "i read in the times that i'm an ice queen, i'm the sun king, i'm an alien fleeing from district 9."
7. "i have the reputation of being easygoing, but inside, i'm like nails. i will kill."
8. "i wish [ines de la fressange] all the luck in the world, just so long as i don't have to see her anymore or hear her spoken about."
9. "yves saint laurent doesn't exist for me."
10. "i can't walk down 5th avenue without being treated like a rock star. many times i've walked down 5th avenue with rock stars, and nobody pays attention to them."