Tuesday, September 15, 2009

purple pop of color...

those that know me well...know that i live for a sun shiny day...warm sunny days make me happy...all in all...i think people are generally in better moods on sunny days...

the flip side of course...is that i love fall/winter for the clothing...the leathers, tweeds, boots, plush warm layering...

and i know...i can't have both...at least not at the same time...

this is always a hard time of year for me...because on the one hand...i know my summer sunny days are numbered...and soon i will need to put away the flip flops, sandals, tank tops & sundresses...

as excited as i am for the fall clothing...i know with it comes cold weather...ugh...not my favorite...

so i need to find things that will help me cross over so to speak...to the next season...

for now...i focus on this luscious pair of michael kors shoes...i scored these in the middle of spring...but knew that it would be the perfect addition to fall...can't think of a better way to face a gray gloomy day...add a pop of color...



3 comments:

  1. congrats on the new blog Elena and i think I might just be your FIRST commenter - whoot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Elena! And those shoes are a smash, so much fun and that's a killer heel! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin