Sunday, September 13, 2009

my first post...



well...i finally did it...after having my own personal blog for over a year...i felt it was time to get one started for my business...fabulous finds

being a wardrobe consultant/personal shopper for 5 years now...i have to say...the most pleasure i have from my work...is finding the perfect wardrobe...or even the perfect outfit for an event for a client...you know when you have found the right piece...the client looks good...but much more than that...they feel good...which in turn exudes confidence...

i truly believe that a person can look phenominal...but if they are not feeling it...it just doesn't matter...

i love fashion...everything about it...

this blog will be all about fashion...
client updates...
shoes...
what is in for the season...
shoes...
what is out...
shoes...
my own wish list...
and did i mention...shoes??

guess you can tell what i adore...shoes shoes shoes...they can make or break an outfit...

so i hope you will come on this journey with me...

my hope is that i will bring you tidbits of fashion news & tips that will help you in your own sense of style...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin