Thursday, December 1, 2011

you had me at hello: dot love...

if someone were to ask me what appeals to me more...leopard or polka dots or stripes...i would have to say..."how can you choose?" if would be like asking me which cat i love more...although i have two beauties...both so different from the other...i just couldn't choose...

now...i know i know...we are comparing...in this case...handbags to cats...worse would be people...but i'm just trying to make a point...as much as i love leopard...stripes and polka dots are right on up there as well...

so...as i was perusing my december issue of vogue...i feasted my eyes on these beauties...well...the polka dots had me at hello...but look closer...these are polka dot hair calf...be still my beating heart...is this not a classic one needs in their arsenal? brahmin...redefining timeless style...i would say so...

tyler polka dot hair calf
scanned by moi


here is a smaller version...both are gorgeous...i'm liking the one that is a tad bit bigger...for some reason...

olivia rose polka dot hari calf
scanned by moi

2 comments:

  1. That is one perfect polka dot bag. I like the larger one, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't checked the price...maybe a good thing...haha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin