Thursday, August 11, 2011

you had me at hello: meow or miu miu?

when i first laid eyes on these beauties...my first thought was meow...and then saw that they were miu miu...one of my favorites...to say they had me at hello...would be an understatement...they would so work in nicely with my wardrobe...now and transitioning into fall...and then fall into winter...

although i have already been drooling over what is coming for fall...i try to keep most of it to myself for now...as i know most of my readers are wanting info on the here and now...not what is coming months from now...but may i just say...fall is going to be quite a treat this year...lots of beautiful color...textures...but...enough already...

aren't we still soaking up summer rays?

back zip bootie by miu miu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin